Sunday, April 30, 2006

There is a little one here

There is a little one
Right here in my room.
A little lizard !
I guess he is new to the world.
I guess his mother has
Hid her eggs in somewhere in my clothes.
In my cupboard.

I guess the shells from which he came
Are still there somewhere.
In my cupboard.
Because mother lizards don't clean up the mess.

He is feverishly popping in and out.
From my books.
He likes the waste basket I guess.
He hangs around that corner.

He is wild and naughty.
Popping in and out of my rubbles.
Ya, the debris is huge in my hide out.
I guess he likes my jungle.

Well then, it is a welcome from me.
Darling you are welcome.
To my hideout.
Ya, it is a jungle though.

Beware there are dangerous dents there.
So, you better take care of yourself.
Your tail !!
I don't want you to loose it.
How much ever I frighten you.

No comments: