Thursday, April 06, 2006

Waiting for dust

Once in a while I like to rattle out the dust in my moebel*.
The dust came from some where along with the wind
into my room.
Ya, they were part of my life for a while now.
I am a part of them for a while now.
Yet, I wish to bid au revoir.
So, bye bye my dear dusticles.
Go away .... I am waiting for the new comers
I hope the wind will carry them in again.
Ah ... the wind is wild today, yesterday too.
Tomorrow and the day after I don't know if they will be so.

But there is a sort of @#@$ ** in waiting for the dust
Ya they think it to be totally unconventional.
But here I am raw and real ... waiting for the dust
To arrive at my platform. It is just a room, my hide-out.
Waiting ... and waiting and waiting ....
-----------------------------------------------

* moebel=furniture
** @#@$ = fell short of the word. It is up here in my head.
But yet couldn't get a word to name it !

No comments: