Thursday, April 06, 2006

Everybody loves a good drought !

Everybody loves a good drought !
He didn't say *who* loves it.
But there must be someone who does.
I like a dry one. Dry one and windy.
Just like the climate here. With rocks expanding
and contracting
Incurring cracks on them forever.
Every drought marking a change forever.
Changing the landscape for ever, for good.
And with that, they detach from the mother rock,
falling down on earth forever.
Looking up and thinking ya.... I was once up there.
Clean and attached to my mother.
Now I am here and my mother is still there
holding her other kids tight.
And another drought, another season is on the hold.
On the queue for getting the kid-rocks.
It is coming to get them. Ya ... hold on if you can.
Otherwise, you will be gone the next season.
For the drought is tough... on every one.
Me or you it has no merci.
Either they say sorry, you are so ruthless,
You tore me away from my cluster.
Or you say ...
Merci... you got me out of that.
Merci .. my dear drought.
I Love a good drought anyway.
It pains, but it frees you ... forever.
Whatever be your roots. It just sets you free !

No comments: