Sunday, April 30, 2006

What this blog is all about

What this blog is all about ?
Well, it is all about ...
I don't know ...
May be it is a window
To the outerworld
It is all about where I stand,
All about where I came from.
Where I am heading to.
It is all about what I fish for.
What I negotiate for.
What I aim for.
It is about how I randomize and
pick from (my random thoughts).

I define here my region.
My area. My journey. My thought.
How I grew. From scratch, of course.
How each day is for me.
How it brings a ray.
A ray of imagination, difficulty and hope all at once.
I have lost many things.
Yes.
But I have gained many too.
And I owe many many souls for this - me.
This is an ode to them.
An ode of thanks and indebtedness.
It is truely from the rock bottom
Of my psyche.
This blog is all yours.
And I am sincerely scribbling an odd thanks to all.

No comments: