Sunday, July 02, 2006

Why did I leave (archaic*) literature ?

Why did I leave (archaic) literature ?
* Archaic as Chaucer and of course Shakes-pear.
Archaic is so archaic.
I like the new writers.
I cannot name them.
Coz, I didn't read them.
Coz, I got so pissed of the archaics
That I left literature once and for all
from my study.

And now I am waiting for a break.
I wanna read something that isn't archaic.
And of course,
If I get time after my "so busy"
New field of study.

I left the archaic literature once and for all.
Coz, I don't wanna read something for the heck of it.
And still call it "interesting".
When I am still pissed.
And if someone asks me about my opinion,
I don't wanna say "Hm... it depends...."


I left the archaic literature once and for all.
Coz, I don't wanna grow old reading something like
"Du doth nit pick !"
And of course,
"Methinks" !
:-)

1 comment:

Rivas said...

Hmm.... Archaics Archaics....

Archaics are old men in white dhoti,
sometimes they babble and spittle foams their lips,
Incoherent musings of their life and its writhe,
Decayed language, their weakened plight.

But their words are not their charm,
Its the thought, the actions, their life,
The parallels of their mistakes
against the ones we may make.