Sunday, July 23, 2006

I feel real empty !

I feel real empty !
Like the girl who wrote it on her cuff.
I reel with emptiness here.
The visions of Johanna* is the light.
Her light house is not far.
I see the light.
Not the light house.

I see visions.
But I am empty.
Empty as empty.
And full as empty.
A fellow told me,
"Say the glass is half full
instead of half empty !"
But I wonder why ?
I see empty.
I feel empty.
I reel empty.

Will my coffee render me a change ?
Will my wind blow in a change ?
And fill me with love rather ?
===========================
* Visions of Johanna - song by Bob Dylan

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

An empty glass can hope..
Of getting filled
Sooner or later..
Its the hope that it needs
To carry on..

Anonymous said...

So find some time.
Rather being busy always..
The glasses will get filled..
Find some time
Rather being busy always..

Sri said...

Emptiness..I guess its the most natural state of a human. I would rather call it as a inner calling. Some kind of reminder that there is something else about us, that we may belong somewhere else..that we have strayed far enough..and its time to come back home....and I guess it wont cease to exist unless we see the truth (whatever it may be)...we may temporarily ignore it by busying ourselves with the nuemrous pleasures, pains, and diversions of life..but it has been there all the while.. silently...waiting to surface at the ealiest moment...

Anonymous said...

Hi, Happened to look at this today. Didn't
get much time. Will look at it again, when
I have time.
--- Sunil.